- Nguồn: [Ebook] The Houseplant Handbook: Basic Growing Techniques and a Directory of 300 Everyday Houseplants – David Squire
- Biên tập: Dũng Cá Xinh (Tháng 02/2022)
- Dịch: Team Codai.net
- Aglaonema crispum (Painted Drop Tongue): this bushy, evergreen perennial has narrowly oval leaves, mostly silver, with greenish-gray parts.
- Begonia metallica (Metallic-Leaf Begonia): fibrous roots, lopsided, triangular-shaped, metallic-green leaves, and distinctive purple veins.
- Calathea lancifolia (Rattlesnake Plant): sometimes known as Goepperitia lancifolia, it displays long, narrow leaves with crinkly edges and yellowish background. Dark green bands radiate from the midrib.
- Calathea zebrina (Zebra Plant): sometimes known as Goepperitia zebrina, with emerald-green leaves displaying horizontal dark-green stripes radiating from the midrib. Purple undersides.
- Cordyline australis (Cabbage Tree, Fountain Grass, Giant Dracaena, Giant Fountain Grass, Grass Palm, Grass Plant, Palm Lily): earlier known as Dracaena australis, this evergreen perennial grows 25ft (7.5m) or more in the wild, but when young is an ideal houseplant. When young, it has a short stem with arching leaves. Some forms have colored or striped leaves.
- Cyperus alternifolius (Umbrella Grass, Umbrella Plant): upright, stiff stems bear umbrella-like heads of slender, green, leaflike shoots.
- Dracaena deremensis (Dragon Tree): narrow, ribbon-like, stiff, glossy-green leaves. Several variegated forms.
- Dracaena godseffiana (Gold Dust Dracaena, Spotted Dracaena): also known as Dracaena surculosa, this woody shrub has a lax array of dark-green leaves spotted and splashed with cream.
- Epipremnum aureum (Devil’s Ivy, Pothos Vine): sometimes sold as Scindapsus aureus, its oval and pointed bright green leaves are splashed and streaked in yellow. Several attractive forms.
- Episcia cupreata (Flame Violet): large, oval, soft, and copper-colored leaves with silvery veins; orange flowers in summer.
- Ficus deltoidea (Mistletoe Fig, Mistletoe Rubber Plant, Mistletree): also known as Ficus diversifolia, this slow-growing evergreen shrub or small tree has leathery, dark-green, pear-shaped to oval leaves.
- Fittonia verschaffeltii (Painted Net Leaf, Mosaic Plant): somewhat sprawling plant with dark-green leaves distinctively veined in carmine. Several attractive forms.
- Grevillea robusta (Silky Oak): deep-green, fern-like leaves covered with silky hairs.
- Gynura procumbens (Velvet Plant, Purple Passion Plant): twining and climbing plant with leaves covered with fine, purplish-hairs.
- Iresine herbstii (Beef Plant, Beef Steak, Bloodleaf): evergreen perennial with a bushy nature and soft red stems that bear wine-red, heart-shaped leaves about 3in (7.5cm) long with paler red veining.
- Pandanus sandieri perennial evergreen with stiff, arching, long and narrow, mid-green leaves that make it look stemless. Leaves are striped with thin, golden-yellow bands and have spiny edges.
- Pandanus veitchii (Screw Pine, Veitch Screw Pine): evergreen perennial with narrow, spine-edged leaves that arch toward their tips. Initially forms a stemless rosette, but later has a stem. The dark-green leaves are striped and edged with white or creamy white flowers.
- Peperomia argyreia (Rugby Football Plant, Silvered Peperomia, Watermelon Begonia): evergreen perennial with oval leaves that taper to a point. The smooth-surfaced leaves are a waxy, bluish-green with silver bands that radiate outward. Leafstalks are usually red.
- Peperomia magnoliifolia (Desert Privet): evergreen perennial with a bushy nature and large, fleshy, green leaves. Best grown in one of its variegated forms, such as ‘Variegata’ (cream variegations) or ‘Green and Gold’ (cream edges to light-green leaves).
- Pilea nummulariifolia (Creeping Charlie): evergreen perennial with a creeping, branching nature. Red, wiry stems branch and bear dark-green, rounded to heart-shaped leaves, with quilted surfaces. They are about ½in (12mm) wide.
Đang cập nhật